A Free Learning Collective
We are Counterpoint. Counterpoint is a hackerspace for technical-creative projects, doocratically run by everyone. We are a non-profit educational institution intended for public benefit. Everyone is welcome to use our resources. Find others to create with, help with your projects & help others with their projects.
We are committed to providing a safe space to work, learn, and play. Please read and understand our anti-harassment policy and community standards. Typical "open hours" are from 11:00am-10:00pm every day, as long as someone is in the space and able to answer the door. Find out if someone is in the space by asking in our chat.
We hold general meetings every other Tuesday at 7:30pm. Come and meet us!
All content in this repository is licensed under CC-BY-SA-NC. The hope is that others who wish to start a hackerspace can (literally) fork Counterpoint by forking this repository and modifying it to their needs.
- Make a Donation
- All Pages
- About Us
- Visitor Advice
- Community Standards
- Our Vision
- Becoming a Member
- Recurring Events
- Member Portal
- Chat Server
- Indoor Weather Report (from doorbot)
We keep minutes of all our meetings which can be found by date under All Pages > Meetings > YYYY MM DD.
615 Colonial Park Dr
Roswell, GA 30075
- Take the Red Line to North Springs Station
- Take Bus 185 Alpharetta / Old Milton Parkway to Holcomb Bridge Rd / Old Roswell Rd
- Arrive at Holcomb Bridge Rd / Old Roswell Rd
- Start on Holcomb Bridge Road heading northwest
- Turn left on to Grimes Bridge Road
- Turn right on to Colonial Park Drive
From the bus stop at Holcomb Bridge Rd / Old Roswell Rd, it's about a 5 minute walk to the space.
Do you have a meetup or affinity group that needs a space to organize or host an event? If you think it aligns with our vision, then send us an email at email@example.com and talk to us after familiarizing yourself with our community standards and our anti-harassment policy.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.